Do you need support, but are restricted to get your computer looked after?
PCFIXIT have you covered with our Remote Support Services!
PCFIXIT is based at Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast and we’ve been providing I.T Support to Home Users and Small/Medium Businesses since 2007.
We have partnered with Teamviewer ( teamviewer.com ) to use the ensure we’re using the most up to date remote support platform. We can remotely support Apple & PC based devices.
PCFIXIT is looking to change the way work is done on a day-to-day basis with computers. We are working towards improving the way that technical support is provided across the community and business sector.
What can Remote Support by PCFIXIT offer you?
We are now able to offer you or your business the follow desktop/laptop services:
- Carry out a secure one off connection to help service and maintenance to your computer/s so that they operate at optimum
- Install new software or upgrade your current software e.g. Antivirus software, upgrade Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and Mac OSX etc.
- Configure your computer/s for the internet and email, and network to other computers on a LAN (Local Area Network), work/home network, or on a domain network at your business.
- Troubleshoot computer and any add-on peripheral problems etc (provided that your computer is in operation and has internet access).
- Carry out a virus and spyware scan.
- Shut down your computer/s when this service has been completed.
- After hours service is available for your convenience.
- 100% secured connection with your computer or network of computers with an “AES 256-bit encryption, SSL/TLS intrusion detection and IP address lockout”.
PCFIXIT have access to remote desktop packages for both Windows and Apple computers for today’s and tomorrow’s technology.
This software allows you to initiate a request to our support computers on a once off basis, it does not allow us to automatically reconnect to you at any time in the future, you the client will always have to initiate the process – this gives you the peace of mind that your data is safe and secure.
Need Remote Support Now?
Give our Office a call on 07 5522 1120 to allow our staff to create a ticket and collect required billing information.
How Remote Support Services Can Help Your Business